WHO WE ARE
Rawlinson & Hunter LLP was the winner of three prestigious awards – Accountancy Firm of the Year, Tax Advisory Firm of the Year, and Trust Company of the Year at the 2017 Citywealth Magic Circle awards.
Rawlinson & Hunter LLP’s property tax specialists provide services tailored to meet our clients’ needs, and have extensive experience in advising property owners on structuring their transactions in a tax-efficient manner.
Our property tax compliance services also provide our clients with the comfort that their taxes are being paid on time, and in accordance with the appropriate laws, whilst ensuring that they only pay the amount of tax required by law and intended by Parliament.
The property tax services we provide include:
– Advice on the tax-efficient structuring of property acquisitions and disposals, and determining the most appropriate vehicle for property ownership;
– Maximising the tax deductions and capital allowances available on the purchase, refurbishment and construction of property;
– Advice on the disposal of properties, including the application of the principal private residence exemption and the capital gains tax that now applies to non-resident property owners;
– Stamp duty land tax advice;
– Advice on the annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED); and
– Preparing corporation tax, income tax, ATED, stamp duty, VAT, non-resident capital gains tax and non-resident landlord returns for property investors.
We understand both the complex tax laws that apply to properties, and the commercial drivers in the property market. By combining our in-depth knowledge with our commitment to fully understanding our clients’ needs, we can deliver tailor-made solutions to our clients that exceed their expectations.
Our recruitment video below provides further details of Rawlinson & Hunter LLP, our people and our clients: